Wednesday, November 11, 2015

He Knows What to Do

Topic: He Knows What to Do


Memory Verse:  He who calls you is faithful, who also will do it. 1 Thessalonians 5:24 (NKJV)

Main Texts: John 6:1-14

Word For Thought: God knows what to do and when to do it.


People who know are powerful, because they hold the secret to advance at the expense of the one who doesn’t know. To know is to be equipped with knowledge, power and revelation. When a secret is concealed and protected in a person, that person holds the key of blessings, peace, favor, love and restoration. We need to begin to know  and to have knowledge, success will be our mark in Jesus.

Jesus and His ministry never suffered lack all because He knew what to do at any time. Knowledge is power. We lack because we err and we do not know what to do. Those who know their God shall certainly do exploits. To feed five thousand people with only two fishes and five loaves of bread to get a surplus, you need knowledge.

This was a food meant for a small boy. Just imagine the sizes of fishes a small boy can eat, also the size of bread a small boy can also eat. What to do when the need be is paramount. When you encounter difficult situations, what do you do. When your faith is built on the inside, you operate in a divine fearless attitude towards impossibilities. When men say no, you say yes to that situation.


Jesus gave thanks, prayed and the two fishes, and five loaves became enough to feed five thousand men, not counting women and children. Give thanks, pray to experience the impossible very possible.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this day.
  2. Father, I repent of my sins, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, I need the grace to know what to do in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray for the grace to give thanks and praise all the time in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray for divine intervention over the impossible in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment