Thursday, November 5, 2015

Praise through, Break through

Topic: Praise through to Break through


Memory Verse: I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth. Psalm 34:1

Main Texts: Psalm 103:1-10

Word For Thought: Life answers speedily with praises to God 


Our praises to God grant us access to divine breakthroughs.To live a life full of blessings and authority is a life full of praises to God. There are recorded wars in the scriptures, but most of them got conquered by an unstoppable praises to God almighty. When our praises go up, God descends with power to exercise authority on your behalf. To praise is to accord God all the thanks deeply from our heart.

David crushed the head of Goliath with praise. He said, I bless the Lord at all times, and His praises shall continually be in my mouth, so at the point he blessed the Lord. That is to say, serious encounters in his life cannot take his praise away. Anytime, war emerges, ascribe all blessings and honor to the King of the highest and look at what will happen next. In every thing give thanks, meaning in everything praise God.

The walls of Jericho answered to praise. The walls sank deep. No matter how high your struggles, praises can sink them. King Jehoshaphat also encountered a strong army, but his praise to heaven delivered him out of that terror. Paul and Silas were kept in a dangerous prison, in the night they engage in songs of praise and that same night, they prison shook, the doors open to set them free.


Remember this, when we praise, God descends. But thou art holy, O thou that inhabitest the praises of Israel Psalm 22:3 (KJV). So God accommodates Himself in the house of praise. Enough of what this world can provide, because His presence is all we need, to solve this problem, so we can have our breakthrough. When we praise, we break through, begin to let His praise flow from your lips.
                                                                                                                         

Note this: 

God loves you and wants you to be free from any bondage. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for this word.
  2. Father, I pray, in any way I have taken glory, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I praise you for all your blessings and breakthroughs, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I refused to take glory to myself in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, anoint my lips to praise you in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray for a speedy breakthrough in praise in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment