Monday, November 16, 2015

Wicked Arrows

Topic: Wicked Arrows


Memory Verse:  We know that we are children of God and that the world around us is under the control of the evil one". 1 John 5:19 (NLT)

Main Texts: Psalm 64

Word For Thought: Workers of iniquity abound, so as the mercy of God in revenge.

From our main text, we realized that the whole earth lies in wickedness, there is no safe haven, there are wicked arrows flying in the air day and night. We are all at risk for a satanic confrontation. In the wake of attacks in France and other areas. I want to share this with you. I agree with our text today that, this world lies in wickedness. There are men and some women, whose agenda is to kill people they claim as enemies.This is a tragedy.  

There are many gun laws yet, our security walls are still open to radical citizens, remember that we are responsible for the decisions we take now. Violence is swallowing the peace of this earth. We lie in wickedness that our battle cry should be only to God. Until we stop the wickedness in the home, the world will not let you see peace. Haman was wicked, but Esther did a good job by seeking God.

I want to tell you this. This world will not get better on the wings of men. Our peace is only from God, our comfort is only from God. We need to pray hard. If they are pulling guns we must use prayer our ultimate weapon. We must pray and unite as a nation, as a family and in our marriages. We need to start preaching from our home.


When our homes get better the world will be better. We must train our children with love, care and compassion. There are arrows of darkness, these arrows have troubled families, nation, and the society. Until you pray yourself through, you will be a victim instead of being a victor. 

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any wrong deeds in my life, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may any dark and deep arrows confronting me be disgraced in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, no arrows of terrorist power shall harm me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be restful even when I cannot, in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment