Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mountain Top Experience

Topic: Mountain Top Experience


Memory Verse:  “In the last days the mountain of the LORD's temple will be established as the highest of the mountains; it will be exalted above the hills, and all nations will stream to it”. 
Isaiah 2:2

Main Texts: Micah 4:1-3

Word For Thought: We are in the time of  the Church


I want to draw your attention today on the fact that, we are in the last days. Apart from the signs and evidence to prove the coming of the Lord, there is also the evidence of His Power at work marvelously in this dispensation. We are in the era of the Church, where the Church of God experiences what I called the "Mountain Top Experience". When a house is on top of a mountain, people see and flow into it.

According to the prophecy in our main text, it says in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the Lord  shall be established in the top of the mountains. This means in the Last days, the Church shall be placed on top of the highest mountain within the range of mountains. That means the Church shall be the head and not the tail, it shall be exalted above the hills and people shall flow unto it, it shall be the source of life to people, every need of man shall be met by the Church.

The Church shall teach the ways of Christ and nations shall walk by them, miracles, signs and wonder shall be the portion of such nations and people who flow into the Church. The Church must be a solution, but not a place of problems, the must meet the needs of the people, not the Church depending on people, the Mountain top Church is God's power at work not man-power. 

This is the reason why many Churches are coming out these days. God's purpose is to satisfy the needs of people. As we grow and increase in numbers, our problems also increase and so since all families and the nations shall flow into the House of the Lord, many houses must be established on top of the mountain. Stay Blessed today!

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 



“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”


Prayers for Today

  • Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  • Father, I repent of any sin in my life today, please forgive me.
  • Father, I pray, may you open my eyes to see this time of power in Jesus name.
  • Father, I pray, may you grant the Church its place in prophecy in Jesus name.
  • Father, I pray, may your peace overtake every struggles in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203

No comments:

Post a Comment