Friday, November 13, 2015

Your Accusers

Topic: Your Accusers


Memory Verse: “For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest anyone should boast” Ephesians 2:8-9

Main Texts: John 8:1-12

Word For Thought: Marriage is not canal but a covenant under God's watch.

Jesus encountered many tests, in our main text today, the Pharisees and the scribes brought a woman who was caught in adultery and set her in the midst. Accusing her that, she has committed adultery. It was a law and so these people were expecting the law to work in this case only for the woman, but what about the man who slept with this woman? The answer may be that, the man who slept with this woman is part of the mob that presented this woman in the middle.

How can you commit adultery and yet crucify someone of adultery, how can you steal from your job, home and other places and come to church to crucify someone, how can you drink in your house and yet come to church to pretend you speak tongues, how can you sleep with no fasting at all and yet put people to fast. Our church nowadays is full of hypocrites. They want to point hands on people, but they forgot about who they are or what they did.  We have been saved by Grace.

It is by grace we are all going to heaven. Nobody is greater than the other in the aspect of grace, the grace of God is for all, the love of God is for all, both strong and weak, rich and poor, perfect or imperfect. Sometimes, I can’t stand people who think they are the righteous people. They have the right church, right marriage, right anointing, right children, the right car, education, they will be calling names differently to things only to prove to people they have the best etc;


If you refuse to honor God for His grace on your life, you are worshiping yourself. Many believers are worshiping themselves and some who are possessed with religious demons are worshiping churches, they think they will go to heaven based on the church they go, so they accuse those that are not in their church, may God have mercy!!!. 


Note this: 

God's love is for all, His grace is enough to save you. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of my sins, even concerning my life please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may any accuser over my destiny be put to shame in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any accuser tormenting my life be disgrace in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shut the mouth of any accuser over my life in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment