Thursday, November 12, 2015

Marriage Breakers

Topic: Marriage Breakers


Memory Verse: So that they are no more two, but one flesh. What therefore God has joined together, don't let man tear apart." Matthew 19:6 (WEB)

Main Texts: Isaiah 14:27, John 10:10, Hebrews 13:4,

Word For Thought: Marriage is not canal but a covenant under God's watch.

Remember what God created was good, but what was not good was loneliness. So God created a companion for Adam. Loneliness is not the absence of people, friends or even family, but absent of love, affection and companionship. A union between a man and a woman, where both share intimacy, love and affection is known to me as a marriage.

Marriage is not just a union of man and woman, but a covenant made in the presence of God that is meant not to be broken, but there are marriage breakers. A household demon can torment your marriage, your desires and lust can break, but most of them are as a result of demons that need to go out of our lives.

Many problems of the world are now being as a result of broken marriages. When the love is gone, joy and happiness in the home also go out the door. Then, a family that prays is now a prey, a home or a den of lions. There is no father anymore, no mother and children have no training, then if the devil lay hands on them, they become a public nuisance.

That is why you need to pray against “Marriage Breakers” and anything that is preventing or blocking your marriage. You have all it takes but yet no sign, no man and many women are dropping out of your hands, no proper marital arrangements. If your case is so, you need to pray.


Join with other believers and myself tonight on my radio show “Divine Encounter” as we pray tonight against “Marriage Breakers”. I'm broadcasting live on the air at 9pm. Listen at http://tobtr.com/s/8064511. #BlogTalkRadio or call in at (323) 646-1251.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for my marriage.
  2. Father, I repent of my sins, even concerning my marriage, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, I need the grace to stay married in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any joy that has been taken out of marriage is restored in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall marry joyfully in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment