Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Goliath, The Strongman

Topic: Goliath, The Strongman


Memory Verse:  For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. Ephesians 6:12

Main Texts: I Samuel 17

Word For Thought: Strongman exist in every house

A Strongman is the controller of a group of spirits or a chief over group of spirits when dealing with spiritual warfare. In fact, the Bible calls strongmen “the rulers of darkness of this wicked world” as in our text. When a Strongman is sitting on your destiny, you become limited in life, your life don’t matter again, you move with no power or hope, you toil and toil, yet nothing to prove, all because there is a Strongman, stronger than you operating evil over your head.

A family may never experience success, because of a strong man, a family will inherit terrible diseases and misfortunes all because this man is there. How on earth do I have to suffer because my grandparents got cancer, diabetes, hypertension, etc. Until that Strongman in the is destroyed, many diseases in the family will be shared to all family members by this Strongman.

Today, I just want to draw your attention to the danger of being a casual Christian. If you only just become a Christian, without empowering your spiritual man, then you live a life of danger, you fight with someone who is called “the god of this age”, Satan. Until you develop yourself just as David did to face that Strongman Goliath over your head, you will fail in this life.


Begin from today, consecrating yourself to the Lord, serve the Lord and He will be your host in battle. This faith we have is faced on the battlegrounds, that is why the Bible says “fight the good fight of faith” 1 Timothy 6:12. Tune in tonight at 9:30 pm on my blog talk radio http://tobtr.com/s/8062201 #BlogTalkRadio  at 9:30 pm for a powerful program “ Time of Divine Encounter” . we shall dig deep on “Bringing down the Strongman to open shame” please you can call in to listen on (323) 642-1251


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of my disobedience, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, I smash the head of the strongman on the wall of fire in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, swallow up any power meant to destroy me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I take deliver all my blessings in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment