Monday, November 9, 2015

The Troubling World

Topic: The Troubling World


Memory Verse:  "How frail is humanity! How short is life, how full of trouble! Job 14:1(NLT)

Main Texts: Ecclesiastes 1:13-15

Word For Thought: Life without Jesus is full of troubles.


So sad this life; the father said goodbye to wife and children and never returned home but his lifeless body just, but for a moment. Mommy was ok until she visited the clinic, the doctor called her inside, told her the news about her sudden visa to leave out of this world, living behind her small children and the lovable family behind. Life is full of eventualities, the way they come unnoticed and unprepared must not be dealt with ignorance.

Job lost all he had. He said in our main verse today that, humanity is frail, in other words, we are short-lived, we spend few days on earth, not long then we pass on. We mortals have hard service on earth, and our days are like those of hired laborers. After our laboring, we go to where we belong. Prophet Jeremiah said; why did I ever come out of the womb to see trouble and sorrow and to end my days in shame?

This is because this world is full of troubles and that is why Jesus came. Jesus came to heal our sicknesses, came to heal our soul and broken spirit. Jesus came to save us; anything that is meant to change our troubling situations was paid on the cross for our good. Although there is trouble in this world, but Jesus is a life changing name that can change your destiny for good.


It will be sad to live and die and go to hell that will be from troubles to troubles. Hell has no peace for us but sorrow, shame, and disappointment. Heaven is our place, book your place by giving up this world and its troubles behind, and clothe yourself with Jesus.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of my love for this world and its pleasure, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I receive grace to operate in love in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may anything that is packaged in my salvation be mine in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I take possession of my possessions in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment