Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Man of God, Don't Lie to Me

Topic: Man of God, Don't Lie to Me


Memory Verse: Elisha replied, "Hear the word of the LORD. This is what the LORD says: About this time tomorrow, a seah of the finest flour will sell for a shekel, and two seahs of barley for a shekel at the gate of Samaria." 2 Kings 7:1

Main Texts: 2 Kings 4:11-17

Word For Thought: We serve a God of a supernatural turnaround. 

God can change a person who has cancer to become cancer free, God can do the marvelous by changing SS to AA. God is able to turn around shame for glory, dishonor for honor and sorrow for joy. Jesus did many marvelous things, the blind saw, the lame walked, the dumb heard and the dead came back to life, all these were proven records of divine miracles and now they are still happening.

When Sarah was hit with the news of the birth of Isaac she laughed. This was because; she was too old to receive such news. her womb was dead, everything that was capable is now incapable, so hope was gone. But when God spoke to her, she doubted and thought it was a joke, but in the long run since God doesn't lie, Isaac came forth.

The same way in our reading text today, the man of God, Elisha said to the Shunammite woman, ` “About this time next year you shall embrace a son.” And she said, “No, my lord. Man of God, do not lie to your maidservant!” The reason is that, when hope is gone faith cannot be exercised, then you embrace just the common knowledge of men. In the Lord's calculation, all things are possible.


Men of God are vessels of God; He uses them to fulfill a commission or a purpose. When Elisha spoke, she taught it was Elisha who was making things up, but it was a time of favor for her because of what she has sown for the Lord. When God wants to favor you, nothing stops Him. He is the omnipotent. Elisha was also exercising a divine authority, we must be in the position to exercise that authority. Have a blessed month!!
                                                                                                                         

Note this: 

God loves you and wants you to be free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for this word.
  2. Father, I pray, in any way I have doubted your miracles, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray for my supernatural turnaround of divine favor in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray to recover all my blessings that have been stolen from me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I destroy any satanic pillar in my life in Jesus name.


Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment