Monday, November 2, 2015

The Perfect Guys

Topic: The Perfect Guys


Memory Verse: For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision nor uncircumcision avails anything, but faith working through love  Galatians 5:6

Main Texts: Luke 18:9-14

Word For Thought: Let not be deceived, your righteousness alone cannot take you to heaven.



The Pharisees considered themselves as perfect people. They taught their knowledge and position were so much brighter that they need no Jesus. They thought they were holy and faithful to God and so  no man could tell them what to do including Jesus the Son of God. They were so religious that if you do not belong to their party, then you are considered a sinner. They classified themselves as the perfect religion and perfect people.

Some of the Pharisees thought that they kept all God's rules. They did not like the things that Jesus taught, but opposed them till they finally killed Him. They thought that, they don’t  do any wrong things and were very important, clever and wise. This made them proud, but God resists the proud, so Jesus told us to beware of them. please, God doesn't love you because of who you are, but He looks in the inside, your heart.

We still have Pharisees in our church today. Jesus did not come for the perfect people, He came to perfect the imperfect, so that the imperfect will be perfect in the sight of God. Beloved, your righteousness alone cannot take you to heaven. Don’t be fooled that God is pleased with you because you pray, you fast, you give tithe or you belong to the perfect church or the best religious group. All are great, but it will surprise you that, when we appear before God, all these will not matter, you will be shocked who you will see in Heaven.


Perfect people downplay others in the faith but remember Heaven is for all. They love to pray, sing and show off in the church. Sometimes they want to testify only to show off, they want to make their face more holy that others will consider them perfect, but deep in their heart they do not love God. It is a dangerous lifestyle in the Christian faith to consider yourself perfect. We are all saved by Grace. 
                                                                                                                         

Note this: 

God loves you and wants you to be free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship your for this new month.
  2. Father, I pray, in any way I have considered myself perfect, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray for the lost to come home in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray to recover all my blessings that has been taken away from me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I conquer any satanic influence in my life in Jesus name.


Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment