Saturday, October 31, 2015

Silent Killers

Topic: Silent Killers


Memory Verse: Catch us the foxes, the little foxes that spoil the vines, for our vines have tender grapes. Songs of Solomon 2:15

Main Texts: Judges 16

Word For Thought: Silent Killers appear in disguise, but very dangerous.



When Samson saw Delilah, he taught he has met the queen of his life, his first lady; he taught that woman was a God choice for him, the lover of his life; so he hurriedly bonded with her, but he died because of her. Samson was called to defeat the Philistines, how on earth will he bond in love with an enemy? If your enemy doesn’t die, he will kill you instead.

The secret is that the devil who is a killer, as in John 10:10; would not come in with a gun to shoot but will present a sugar for salt, money for moaning, fame for shame and so you may consider it a blessing but, is a silent killer. Sometimes, when you listen to peoples’ testimony, you see that they have been caught in the devil’s trap but they say is a blessing.

By revelation, many men and women, anointed and most powerful are dead because of silent killers. Silent killers are lovers, they love us with their mouth but deep in the heart is hatred. They will appear to support you but, they will allow your Saul to hit you with an arrow. They seem to care, but, deep in their heart they want you to fall and fail. They are always close to you, but they are a great hindrance to destiny.


If the disciples knew that Judas was going to betray them, they wouldn’t have tolerated him in their midst. But that was too late. Silent killers are unnoticeable, you cannot find them. In some churches, we have silent killer members, they oppose any move, we also have silent killer elders, they are there to oppose to the church growth and youthful involvement, but they still appear to support the youth, they are killers. There are silent killer pastors, apostles and bishops; they oppose the free flow of the power of the Holy Ghost. Pray for the Church today.
                                                                                                                         

Note this: 

God loves you and wants you to be free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I pray, protect me from any silent killer in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, destroy every instrument of a silent killer in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any plot to destroy my destiny be destroyed in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may your church grow, even at the expense of silent killers in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment