Saturday, October 24, 2015

Dry Bones Can Live

Topic: Dry Bones Can Live


Memory Verse: The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed. Matthew 8:8

Main Texts: Ezekiel 37:1-8

Word For Thought: Dry Bones responses to His name


In the Spirit of the Lord, Prophet Ezekiel found himself in a valley full of dry bones. These dry bones were not properly buried,hey were found in a valley. These were the bones of fallen soldiers, these bones were rejected, had no dignity, had no respect and was left out, at the mercy of the weather.

At some point in our life we experience some dry experiences. Bad relationships, troubled marriages, troubled children, etc. and in these times we become very confused. Ezekiel did not know. What we can do best is to wait on Him, because He knows. He knows your name, strengths and capabilities.
Ezekiel spoke the word of God and life came to the dry bones, until you speak, nobody will speak for you. Until you pray to divert the life of oppression, you cannot experience God’s divine  purpose  for your life. Speak the Word and miracles will follow.


The dry bones were kept in a valley, it is a place of limitation and only divine power or intervention can you out. Sickness can put us into a valley, joblessness can take away our flesh, joblessness will make you poor.  When the Word of the Lord dropped, they go flesh to make them strong and breathe to give life. Today may you experience such a divine favor.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of oppressionWhen you give your life faithfully to Him, He will set you free to be free from all forms of oppression. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you my Father .
  2. Father, I pray, may this dryness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, nothing should stop me from reaching my destiny in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any dry bone in me receive flesh and life  in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, restore into glory in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment