Thursday, October 29, 2015

Destiny Traders

Topic: Destiny Traders


Memory Verse: "Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations." Jeremiah 1:5(NIV)

Main Texts: Genesis 25:27-34

Word For Thought: Your destiny is God's special gift wrapped in flesh and blood for you.



Today I want to touch base what the Lord ministered to me. Our destiny can be traded  even though God has blessed us with it. Under this context, our destiny can be fully exchanged for a curse instead of a blessing, sorrow instead of joy, struggle instead of rest. Isaac loved Esau that, him being the carrier of the father’s blessing, could not bless Esau. This is because, Esau traded his destiny for a morsel of bread and beans. Esau was destined to be the father of many nations, but his destiny was traded.

Again, Gehazi was destined to carry a quadruple of Elijah’s anointing. He only needed to  be content  with his master Elisha, just as he was with Elijah, but he traded it for a few money, few clothes and worldly pleasure as in 2 Kings 5:20-22. Naman wanted  to buy healing, but it was not to be sold. 

We cannot leave Judas Iscariot out. He was empowered by God through Jesus Christ to preach the gospel and the devil fell down flat, just as in John 10:17-18 but he traded this destiny for thirty pieces of silver as in Mathew 26:15. He would have been a formidable witness to our generation. When you trade your destiny, you deprive your generation.

Please don’t sell your gifts, don’t sell your anointing, indirectly, you are selling your destiny.
So sad some people start well as preachers, gospel musicians, prophets, evangelists, etc., but end bad. The reason is that they engaged in destiny business. They sold their soul to the devil for disgrace. I pray today that your destiny will be restored in Jesus ame.                                                                                                                           

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any wrong trade against your kingdom,please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I receive grace to operate in destiny in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any buyer of destiny's plan corncerning my life fail in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am walking in power, miracles, signs and wonders in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment