Thursday, October 15, 2015

Demolishing Satanic Delays

Topic: Demolishing Satanic Delays


Memory Verse:  The adversaries of the Lord shall be broken in pieces; From heaven He will thunder against them. The Lord will judge the ends of the earth. “He will give strength to His king, And exalt the horn of His anointed.” 1 Samuel 2:10

Main Texts: Acts 7:17-22

Word For Thought: Remember until your authority is exercised, you are not different from a slave.



With a close look at Genesis 15:13, God said the descendants of Abraham will be strangers in a land that is not theirs, and will serve them, and this nation, which is Egypt, will afflict them four hundred years, but it is noted that, the descendants of Abraham which is the people of Israel, spent four hundred and thirty years as in Exodus 12:40. The cause of this delay was a Pharaoh who came and didn’t know Joseph.This is a satanic delay.

A delay is a force of greater opposition, as you go forward it draws you backward, forward never, backwards ever. You were meant to run and flying, but still walking, nothing good comes your way, always struggling to survive. If you are experiencing delays, you need to pray hard. Prayer and fasting are used to demolish satanic delays. God said, be fruitful and multiply, delays are not natural orders but an error in the calculations of life.

Anything that opposes the order of creation needs to be demolished in Jesus name. Jesus took our infirmities on the cross. On the cross, diabetes was nailed, cancer dead, hypertension was pierced, so that you and I will arise in good health. Right now, any sickness oppressing your life is been nailed now in Jesus name.

Evil forces can manipulate men even who are even anointed. David was anointed, yet Satan oppressed him to count the people of Israel, Saul was also anointed, but evil spirits came to torment him. Some delays are straight from hell, they need a violent faith to move them out. Evil manipulations if taken unaware can cause a greater damage. How can another Pharaoh delay what God has said? Satanic delays always seek the downfall of a man, but God seeks our good. Let us all seek the kingdom of God and we shall never be destroyed because all things shall be added in Jesus name.



Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of oppression. You can never be free if you are not born again. You acquire a new name from God when you are born again. Jesus died for you so that you can be free forever. Satanic forces have the right to sit on your blessings and progress in life, but Jesus has died so that you can be set free.
 If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thanks for another victory today.
  2. Father, I pray, cleanse me from any form of sin today in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I demolish any satanic influence in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I demolish pride and fear today in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I demolish any mountain of sickness and failures in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I demolish any satanic delay over your church in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment