Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Generational Curse

Topic: Generational Curse


Memory Verse: “Keeping mercy for thousands, forgiving iniquity and transgression and sin, and that will by no means clear the guilty; visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children, and upon the children's children, unto the third and to the fourth generation.” Exodus 34:7

Main Texts: Genesis 9:24-26

Word For Thought: You can be a christian, yet you may have to deal with curses.


It is too unfortunate that we pay the sins of old. The atrocities of the fathers and the mothers affect their daughters and sons and this is a very serious problem. God blesses and blesses generations, in the same vain, He curses from fathers to their sons and the next generations that follows. It is very dangerous to walk under the curse of the fathers.Ham saw his father’s nakedness and he was cursed, the sons of Ham: Cush, Egypt, Put, and Canaan suffered.

How can you detect generational curses? You have to study trends, study your family line, God can reveal it to you, and your family elders may be involved in idol worshiping and practice of witchcraft. One will say but if I have given my life to Christ can I experience these curses? The answer is that, the cross has delivered us from the curse of sin not the curse of the fathers.

Some of us Christians are still suffering all because we have refused to deal with the curses of our great and great grandfathers, even if God reveals to us. They study the trends of their family background, they see nobody is married or staying married. When you see almost everyone in the family is marrying without been wedded, you need to pray hard concerning yours. Some of us don’t see promotion at all, money is a difficult thing in the family, one sickness running through, bareness running through, or almost that, every great person in the family dies young, and the spirit of suicide running through the generations.


Today, I want you to study some trends in your family and break it. This one can be broken through prayer and fasting, some of them due to the severity of it, you must join with a faithful brother or a sister to pray, but most of it; you need to be delivered in Jesus name, not once but consistent. God will show up for you.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of cursesWhen you give your life faithfully to Him, He will set you free to be free from all forms of curses. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you have delivered me from all forms of curses.
  2. Father, I pray, may you reveal your word unto me today in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may every form of family secret be revealed unto me for my success in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I root out any form of generational curse in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may Your Church be a platform of supernatural deliverance ground in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment