Saturday, October 10, 2015

Dealing with the Strongman

Topic: Dealing with the Strongman


Memory Verse:  No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house. Mark 3:27

Main Texts: Luke 11:16-23
:-Word For Thought: There is a Strongman in every house.

The Kingdom of God is not divided, although we have different churches, but the same redeemer, Jesus Christ our Lord, the same Spirit and the same creator our God and Mighty. They are all God, but one. They save together, they empower together and create together. If you belong to this kingdom, then you must preach the message of peace and not destruction. See every other believer as a family member of the house of faith.

As Jesus cast out a demon in a man whom this wicked demon has occupied for a while, the people began to say He has a Beelzebub, who was the ruler of demons. Why will they say that? That was what they were used to. Most people who call themselves Christians hardly believe in miracles and wonders of our time done in the name of Jesus. They call these false prophets, false miracles, they say these people doing them are fake and so they preach and pray against them.  You see, envy is a demon. Sometimes, I wonder, did Jesus do these things? The answer is a big yes.

Remember, there is this strongman of doubt and fear in this era of faith that must be taken care of. This kingdom advances on the signs and wonders of our time. These demons if not taken care of, can badly corrupt the church. Every man if dry, dry in prayer and the word of God, can be possessed with demons, and they make that body their abode. These demons may occupy, but in disguise,these people may still pray, speak in tongues, go to fellowship, sing, worship, or even prophesy in the church yet, they are seriously demonized.


We must take care of the strongman that occupies. We become strong in the Lord if He controls our life, Jesus cannot be our Lord and yet the strongman in us is a demon which is in another kingdom. People have strange dreams which tell them where they actually belong, people are so attached to their family gods and traditions yet they say they belong to the Kingdom of God. You can never be one leg here and another there. Your strongman must be chained and cast out, so God can adequately use and bless you. 


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. You cane never be free if you are not born again. Jesus died specially for you to be free from demons and strongmen of the rulers of darkness. These demons can sit on your blessings and progress in life, but be happy Jesus has died for you so you can be free.
 If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for the peace and the joy of the heart.
  2. Father, I pray, cleanse me of any filth of sin in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, deliver me from any demon that has occupied my heart in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I bind any strongman that is opposing the church in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may signs and wonders follow me in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment