Monday, October 5, 2015

God's Time

Topic: God's Time


Memory Verse:  Is anything too hard for the Lord? At the appointed time I will return to you, about this time next year, and Sarah shall have a son.” Genesis 18:14 (ESV)

Main Texts: Ecclesiastes 3:1-11

Word For Thought: God's time is the best.


It is worthy to note that God is not man that He should lie, He is not a son of man that He should repent. God is God and no other compares. He works with time and seasons. He intentionally did not create the whole universe in a day, in fact, He could have created all we see in a second, but He is God who respects time.  Not everyone that Jesus healed, although they were at where He was, the key is timing. He left some of these sick people for His disciples to take over. He told His mother that my time is not yet due.

Time is a period or a season. It is a period where events take place, time is also a season that affects nature. From our main text, it says to everything there is a season, it is a  time for every purpose under heaven. When the time came, God sent forth His only begotten Son Jesus, why didn’t He do it Nebuchadnezzar's time,  Pharaoh's time, Herod’s time or even Haman’s time, so that they could have been saved,  but when the fullness of time came, God sent Jesus. God is a God of time.

We are all working under the mercies of God’s time, because of that all His creation also works with time. A man who is careless with time is non-productive. He or she sleeps and wake seeing things passing by each but yet he remains the same. Since God respects time, He wants all His children or creation to respect time. A time to sing is not the time to preach, time to marry is not the time to extend relationships, time to look for a job is not the time to sleep, you will be jobless, no amount f prayer can save you.


God’s time may or may not be recovered, Samson was the prime of his time, but he became careless then his eyes got plugged. When we miss God’s time, we miss destiny. We we miss an appointment,they may not be recovered, when today passes, you will never meet it again, and so we must be careful the way we spend time. Please remember the Lord, let Him be your Lord so that you may conform to His time.  God bless you.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, He died for and wants you to live a life with uncommon favor. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, your time is the best
  2. Father, I pray, may I never miss my time of divine fulfillment in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to see my gracious time, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, provide me with all the divine favor needed to operate in season, in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may I never miss the time of divine acceleration in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment