Monday, October 26, 2015

Your Land of Promise



Topic: Your Land of Promise


Memory Verse: Then he said, “I am God, the God of your father. Do not be afraid to go down to Egypt, for there I will make you into a great nation. I myself will go down with you to Egypt, and I will also bring you up again, and Joseph’s hand shall. Genesis 46:3, 4

Main Texts: Ruth 1:15-18

Word For Thought: Your land of promise is not any other land


Your location matters when you want to operate in divine destiny. Our father Abraham was asked to leave his father’s house, Isaac was asked not to go to Egypt but to stay in Gerar, then Isaac sowed in that land, and reaped in the same year a hundredfold, and the Lord blessed him. Isaac began to prosper and continued prospering until he became very prosperous that the Philistines envied him. So if you want to be counted, your location matters.

Jacob moved from his father’s house so he can be blessed to be called Israel. A location changed as divinely directed is a blessing. God has to move his people from Egypt so that they can go to the promise land. Egypt is a representation of struggles, slavery, torture, disgrace, misfortune, disturbance, pain, sorrow, agony, troubles and persecution; but God changed their destiny miraculously.

Elisha with Elijah; moving from Bethel, through Gilgal, then they came to Jericho, not until they reached Jordan before Elisha got the double portion of Elisha’s anointing. Why not Bethel, not Gilgal, not Jericho which is a place of conquers, but the place of rest, Jordan. Until you position yourself for destiny God cannot meet you at the point of blessing.

Hannah was praying every day but not until she visited Shiloh. Ruth became part of Christ’s history when she decided to move with Naomi, she was not an Israelite, but became a mother to Israelites. Beloved, location matters. Where are you?


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free indeed. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I repent of any disobedience, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may I receive grace to be content with the place of blessings in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may my destiny locate me at the point of need in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant me strength in waiting even as against all odds in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment