Friday, October 16, 2015

Go Deeper

Topic: Go Deeper


Memory Verse:  He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him. Daniel 2:22

Main Texts: Luke 5:1-5

Word For Thought: God is still revealing deep and secret things.



There is another realm called “Deep”and only God can reveal that to you and me. Apostle Peter toiled all night to discover this but could not, until Jesus showed up to show him. He had the knowledge to discover, he was experienced to also know it, he also had all the needed resources and was at the right location of it but he could not. To know and discover the deeper things requires no man’s effort.

One problem we have as Christians now is that, we rely so much on our know how, we rely much on material things rather than waiting on God. We give up so quick, and we end up as a failure, in frustration and agony. But in the deep lies restoration, progress and prosperity. We are ok with the old prophecies, but what about now, can’t we go deeper? That same God who spoke of old is speaking now.

May be you have been searching for a way out in destiny, go deeper. You have been searching for your spouse, and it looks like you have toiled all night, my dear go deeper, cast your net. You have been looking for the fruit of the womb, go deeper. Hannah prayed deeper till she entered that realm. She was not of herself anymore, but it was all about Jesus, the one that shows great and mighty things, and Samuel came. Beloved, go deeper in prayer, reading and meditating scriptures, apply them and your life will take shape in Jesus name.




Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of oppression. You can never go deeper if you are not born again. You get access when Jesus enters your boat. You may not have a boat but a heart, He wants to live there, so you can launch into the deep.If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thanks for your power over my life.
  2. Father, I pray, forgive me of any wickedness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I disconnect myself from failure, I am going deeper in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace to obey you in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may Your Church go deeper in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment