Saturday, October 3, 2015

Opposing Oppositions

Topic: Opposing Oppositions

Memory verse: ...........Thus says the Lord God: “It shall not stand, Nor shall it come to pass. 
Isaiah 7:7
Main Texts:  Isaiah 7:1-14, Romans 8:31-33

Word for Thought: No matter how high a problem is, it cannot touch the heavens.

It came to pass that King Jehoshaphat encountered a mighty army that wanted to subdue him and his kingdom, but he sought the face of God as in 2 Chronicles 20, as he prayed the word from God came as Judah stood before the Lord, the Spirit of the Lord rested upon Jahaziel saying; tomorrow go against against them, set yourselves and stand still and see the salvation of the Lord with you. That was the winning strategy. This took away the fear in Jehoshaphat for the battle was the Lord’s battle.

Remember this that anything that happens to a believer happens to God. I want to clear your thoughts here that, any true believer has crucified himself of his flesh to adopt the life of Christ and so if you live, it is not you, but Christ in you. So you are god, but clothed in the flesh, remember He is not ashamed to call us brothers, anything that happens to you is Christ's. Apostle Paul said for me to live is Christ, but to die is gain. With this you operate in faith, so if you are experiencing any deformity, right now in your body, pray this “Father, if Christ never suffered  this (mention the disease or any deformity) in His body, then I renounced it now in Jesus name.

The king of Judah, Ahaz received a threat from the confederacy between kings of Syria and Israel, then a prophet is sent to assure them that God would make good his promises to David and his house; so that, although they might be corrected, they could not be destroyed, while these prophecies remained to be accomplished, Isaiah 7:1-9. The Lord gives Ahaz a sign that the confederacy against Judah shall be broken. That sign was the sign of Immanuel, which means God with us.


If God is with you, no form of alliance can form against you. As He did for Jehoshaphat and Ahaz, God is coming through for you today, any form oppression will not stand, just seek Him day and night. That problem will be subdued, if it didn’t happen to Jesus then it will not happen to me. God bless

Note this:

God loves us that He demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, who is our defender. Through Him we overcome every form of oppositions. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. My dear, if you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer.


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'


Prayers for Today
  1. Pray and thank God for Jesus, His presence is enough not to fail.
  2. Pray for God to cleanse you into a life of excellence today, by Jesus Blood.
  3. Pray for anyone you think is experiencing any form of deformity. Lord remember them in Jesus name.
  4. Pray this” Father, clear the way for my victory over any form of battle in Jesus name”. 
  5. Pray this “Father may my hands be heavy over all my enemies in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment