Friday, October 23, 2015

Sons of Abraham

Topic: Sons of Abraham


Memory Verse: Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. Galatians 3:7

Main Texts: Hebrews 6:11-13

Word For Thought: Faith has no room for complacency.


Of any spiritual attack, you have been redeemed today. Any destiny snatchers are loosing grip and attention to you because you bear the marks of Christ on you. You are not feeble, but strong. Strong to avert any demonic decrees in Jesus name. So long as we are on earth here, we may face many atrocities, mind bordering confrontations, but the promise of God stands, we shall be delivered in Jesus name.

No matter the force in operation, we can overcome these challenges. I guess you were in that group that went into the furnace fire, you will no more be scared of fire anymore, but the secret is that, we go through it each day. Our ignorance has been causing us our orientation. Someone may be out of a job, that same has no child, that same is suffering from diabetes, hypertension and respiratory problems. That same person has to swallow medications and carry oxygen wherever he or she goes,if not he will die. What is more than this fire? Sons of Abraham, we must overcome by the faith in Christ Jesus.


I believe that, when it comes to to healing, we must not take it lightly. When it comes to being delivered from any form of affliction we must not take it lightly. Sometimes the devil is so wise that, when things happen that we need to apply faith in prayer, he will divert our minds to accept such oppressions as a test from God, he will even give you scriptures to back up. But today, you are taking back what has been stolen in Jesus name. If only you have been inspired by God's word, go ahead and take what belongs to you.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of oppressionWhen you give your life faithfully to Him, He will set you free to be free from all forms of oppression. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you today.
  2. Father, I pray, may any oppressive power fall now in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may events affecting my destiny be destroyed in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I root out any satanic seeds of confusion in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may we take our place as a church in this end-time in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment