Saturday, October 17, 2015

Understand These Times

Topic: Understand These Times


Memory Verse:  of the sons of Issachar who had understanding of the times, to know what Israel ought to do, their chiefs were two hundred; and all their brethren were at their command 1 Chronicles 12:32

Main Texts: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Word For Thought: There is a seed time and harvest time, that is creation under the sun.



Time is very precious. When someone gives you one, please appreciate it, but it is sad when it is wasted. Ask people who have failed in their time, and they will tell you, their moments came but they were unaware of it. God respects time and anybody who wants to do exploit must give respect to time. The earth was timely created, Jesus timely came, lived and died, and rose again, sitting at the right hand of God and will timely come.

Any successful rich man has respect for time. There a time called seed time, and another called harvest time. The problem with people who are poor is that, they harvest when it is seed time, so their life is not productive unlike rich men. God has placed your destiny in hands of Mr. Time, if you don’t respect him, you will bow to failure and disappointment.

The children of Issachar, which were men that had understanding of the times, got to know what Israel ought to do in that time; the heads of them were two hundred; and all their brothers were at their commandment. Time for war is not time for words, Goliath, no matter how powerful, his words fell, David's time to shine came.


These sons were intelligent men, who understood the signs of the times, well versed in political affairs, and knew what was proper to be done in all the exigencies of human life; and who now perceived that it was both the duty and political interest of Israel to advance David to the throne. May you follow divine time, and I promise you, your life will take shape.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of oppression. You can never be in God's time if you are not born again. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thanks for your love over my life.
  2. Father, I pray, forgive me of any carelessness in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I position myself to meet my destined time in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace to know the times in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may Your Church know your times in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment