Wednesday, October 7, 2015

Demonic Forces

Topic: Demonic Forces


Memory Verse:  “And He called the twelve to Him, and began to send them out two by two, and gave them power over unclean spirits … And they cast out many demons, and anointed with oil many who were sick, and healed them.” Mark 6:7, 13

Main Texts: Isaiah 54:17, James 2:19

Word For Thought: Don't try ignorance, but exercise your authority in Jesus name.


As you know faith whether good or bad faith is a force, the same can be a spirit. Believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, we carry the genuine faith. It is the incomparable to any kind of force or power. Messages about demonic forces and operation are not common these days. The reason is that, these forces are used to us Christians, they have become part of us because we don’t deal with them, rather we entertain them with our logical mental abilities, but God wants us not to be ignorant.

Some believe that since we have confessed Jesus and accepted Him is enough to deal with demonic forces, but remember the same way our master was confronted, the same way we will be. The disciples had their share but Jesus gave them the authority to cast out demons and to heal the sick. 
Until they exercised that authority, these forces were on the loose cutting their heads. but when they prayed, Peter came out alive.

When we know the truth, we can be set free if we act. This truth could also be, knowing the cause of a predicament, frustration and that stagnation, this can give us the upper hand over them. I always say, God answers all prayers, but He acts to some prayers.  Pray all the time, but pray to know secrets, that takes you to another realm.

When you know the truth over that bareness, then you can fully activate your faith in that direction. You are in a business, everybody including those that came after you are prospering, but you. You are in a church everybody at your age has gotten married, but you. You are in a class, everybody passes, but you. You need to major your knowledge in the realm of demonic operations and seek God’s face asap. Go the extra mile in praying scriptures over your situation. look for a faithful brother or sister pray together, or seek a faithful man of God.


Over 90% of our problems are rooted by demonic forces. That is why you must not be ignorant. The only thing we do the most now is to preach but our seeds are not touching the soil of the hearts of men, because demons have taken over their hearts. They came in through many gates. Seek God over any form of demonic operation, then exercise authority in Jesus name. 

Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated His power to set us free by giving us Jesus, He died for our sins and wants you to live a life with uncommon favor. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, greatful for your total security 24/7.
  2. Father, I pray, may I an all round rest in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, open my eyes to see you over every situation I face in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, grant me the needed grace to exercise authority in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, when I see my self alone, may you be my help in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment