Sunday, October 4, 2015

Uncommon Bread and Wine

Topic: Uncommon Bread and Wine


Memory Verse:  “The Spirit of the Lord is upon Me, Because He has anointed Me To preach the gospel to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted, To proclaim liberty to the captives And recovery of sight to the blind, To set at liberty those who are oppressed” Luke 4:18

Main Texts: Mark 14: 22-26

Word For Thought: Remember, ordinary meal makes you ordinary not the uncommon meal, it makes great men.

Jesus was anointed of the Holy Ghost and as He went about, He was doing good. This was His mission here on earth, to do good to men. Anything about Jesus is good, all He did was good and beneficial to our being. Remember Jesus went to Church all the time, He prayed all the time, He spoke scriptures with power and so much authority. All that Jesus did was to release His goodness to us. Today, may you and your family receive His goodness.

Today, we remember as we partake the Lords supper or when we partake the Lord’s supper, we must know that, this is good for our soul, body and spirit. Nobody partake of the body and blood of Jesus Christ and remain the same. To partake in the Lord’s Supper or the communion is to present your body to the Lord to be transformed, to make you anew, to take your body aside then clothed yourself with the body and blood of Jesus Christ.


That is why only the faithfuls eat the Lord Supper. Sin cannot eat the Lord Supper. The communion is Holy that only the faithful ones can eat with faith, and believing in the life extraordinary. Some people take this meal everyday and they can tell you how they have been insulated from the adversities of the devil. They are stronger and stronger, healthier and healthier, the devil fears them because they bear the marks of Christ. The communion is a mark of divine favor, and as you engage today, may you experience this mark of divine favor in Jesus name. Be blessed.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, He died for and wants you to live a life wife uncommon favor. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you are great an you do the marvelous.
  2. Father, I pray, may I be cleansed out any deformity in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, grant me the grace to be sober and gentle before thee, in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, as I engage the uncommon meal, may I be washed any failure in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may I be filled with power in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment