Thursday, October 1, 2015

Impossible, Possible.

Topic: Impossible, Possible.


Memory Verse:  But Jesus looked at them and said, “With men it is impossible, but not with God; for with God all things are possible.” Mark 10:27

 Main Texts: Hebrews 11:30-40

 Word For Thought: Faith is needed in every situation of life.

I feel in my spirit to encourage you today. It is the will of God for us to prosper in all things, for your health to prosper, your business to prosper, your children to prosper, your marriage to proper, your church to prosper; it is the will of God for you to experience an all round prosperity (3 John 1:2). Most times eventualities of life create fear, but God has not given us the spirit of fear (2 Tim 1:7).

God has called us to be His children, by divine adoption you are His property. Any born-again, that is to say heart believed, and mouth confessed believer is the apple off God’s eye, they are untouchable. Our position is not trouble free but we win on every side. Jesus ministry attracted many adversities, even His own Town rejected Him. Peter had many oppositions even when the church prayed for him, they never expected him to come back, Apostle Paul the same, but yet he was able to do all things, he finished the race and was waiting for the price.

Any problem you are going through should not stop you from pursuing the life of greatness. Speak life to yourself, avoid evil words, and avoid defeat. You are a winner not a loser. Positive mind is a healthy mind. Although all have rejected you including your own flesh, yet, trust in the Lord for the best is yet to come. In His time, He makes all things beautiful.

Our God is known as the Creator, it will not cost Him to provide your needs, the needs of the whole earth and the other universe is upon Him how much more you and your needs. Papa Abraham and Mama Sarah were all old, yet they had a child, David was just a boy, yet he killed Goliath, Mary was just a virgin who has seen no man, yet she had Jesus. I am more convinced today that you are breaking forth the impossible into possible. It takes faith, faith comes by His word, act on the word and your testimonies will not fail. I love you, stay blessed.

 Note this:

God loves us that He demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, He died for and wants you to live peacefully. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer

“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1.  Praise and worship the Lord for grace of life.
  2. Pray like this “Father grant me the grace to remain faithful in you, in Jesus name!!”
  3. Pray "Father, grant me the same strength you gave to people of old in Jesus name"
  4. Pray, "Father, any arrow of defeat is not my portion in Jesus name"
  5. Pray, "I claim my all round prosperous life in Jesus name".


Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment