Thursday, October 8, 2015

Destroying Death Traps

Topic: Destroying Death Traps


Memory Verse:  And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed. Joel 2:26

Main Texts: Isaiah 57:1-2

Word For Thought: Remember life in the Lord is more precious, but He gives grace to enjoy earth.

We shall be in heaven forever, so we must not in a hurry rush to go there. Humorously speaking, if you rush there, there will be no party organized for you. We need to enjoy the earth that the Lord has given us. It is a onetime experience. If you die, you shall not return, so therefore, it is very important to note, you are on earth here for a purpose, after that, you shall return back to where you belong.

We then need to overcome anything that can kill us before our time. These are the traps of life and they can kill dreams, aspirations, and destinies. Pride is a number one trap that can jeopardize destiny. The main aim of pride is to bring you down whiles you think you are up. Many are dead before their time all because of pride.

Another trap that needs to be destroyed is procrastination. A man who procrastinates is a man who walks in his or her own will and mind, they are dead men walking. They choose to do what and what time they want. They do not attend to the things of God and life seriously and so they kill the God-given purpose and destiny. God can’t meet them at the point of acceleration.

A life of wickedness is a death trap that can wipe out entire generation. Achan sinned against God and his entire name was wiped out in Israel. Sin is wickedness and disobedience against God. Disobedience is another death trap that can jeopardize your blessings. To kill it, you must obey God because; to obey is better than to sacrifice. Don’t sacrifice your life with disobedience, you will perish in hell. Life is sweet and restful if you obey God. It may be challenging but obey God.


Life in the Lord is a great gain. It is life and restoration each day, becareful whom you chose as friends, bad friends can kill you before your time. Watch out the company you join, those you associate with, will determine where you will end. Please check the lifestyle you are living, they can be a trap to kill you before your time. God richly bless and keep you.


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated His power to set us free by giving us Jesus, He died for our sins and wants you to live a life with uncommon favor. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders.Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, awesome and majesty.
  2. Father, I pray, as I battle life, may you take away every trap on the way in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, trap of destiny and dream killers are not my portion in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I operate in divine power in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any satanic trap fall down in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment