Friday, October 2, 2015

Peace Provider

Topic: Peace Provider

Memory verse: Peace I leave with you, My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid….. John 14:27

Main Texts:  Isaiah 9:6, Luke 2:14,  John 20:21,

Word for Thought: Without Christ our Life will be full of crisis

Yes indeed Christ, the anointed one is our peace. He is capable of calming down any form of storm we face in life. Life may presents itself with many unexpected eventualities but Jesus has the power to calm them down. It is not experience or education that brings power, but the power Himself. Jesus said all power has been given unto me, so He carries power to unlock any misfortune so that you will be free. If the Son sets you free, you are free indeed.

Peace is an all round rest from troubles and tribulations. When there is peace there is joy, where there is joy, there is strength; so there is productivity when there is peace. Jesus left us with peace. In marriage you need peace, at your job you surely need peace. You need peace in all endeavors since this world has nothing to offer but wickedness; peace is all that we need. Yes, we are in the end times, but the peace from God separates His children from the children of the devil.

Jesus wants to come into your heart today. Today He wants you to operate in His peace. Peace is inevitable looking at what going now in our country. The storm of life’s misfortunes has ravaged us the most but the peace from God can change or avert such misfortunes.


When I was not in Christ my life was very chaotic. I was a failure to my self and my family. But Christ put me in shape, now I experience an all round rest. Trials and troubles may come but I am restful. Problems from home and out of home made me so confused about life. Whether is it good to be good or bad, but the moment I gave my life to Him, all became very well with me and my family. The peace from God can change your destiny forever. Remember this that, without Christ, your life will be full of crisis.

Note this:

God loves us that He demonstrated his Love by giving us Jesus, who is our Peace. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs and wonders. If you are not born again, you are not a partaker of this great power. Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option.  Moreover, you are a candidate of hell fire. My dear, if you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'


Prayers for Today
  1. Pray and thank God for an amazing and glorious day.
  2. Pray for the peace of God to rest upon you today
  3. Pray for people in trouble, prisons,  and broken homes, “Lord, let your peace rain in these       homes.
  4. Pray this” Father, I give you my will, let your will be done concerning my life in Jesus name”. 
  5. Pray this “Father may your peace rain over any storm I am going through now in Jesus name”

No comments:

Post a Comment