Monday, October 12, 2015

When the cause is Hidden.

Topic: When the Cause is Hidden.


Memory Verse:  The Son of Man will send out his angels, and they will weed out of his kingdom everything that causes sin and all who do evil. Matthew 13:41

Main Texts: Mathew 13:24-29

Word For Thought: There is a cause to every problem.


There is a cause to every problem, the cause of sin is the delight of the eyes, the cause of the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah was sin, the cause of Abraham barrenness could be work without faith, and we all know Abraham moved from his home to go to the wilderness in obedience but he has to add faith. In Genesis 15:6, he has to believe God, why didn’t he do it before?

The defeat in Ai was Achan’s disobedience, the cause of Jacob’s struggle was his name, remember his grandparents name was changed; the cause of certain issues in this life can be from ancestral background. Abraham waited for 25 years to give birth, Isaac waited 20 years to give birth, Jacob married Rachel his beloved, but the beloved got married for 21years as per scholars and died at second childbirth.

Beloved, there is a cause to every predicament in this life. Little did job know that that the devil is at work in his home; I tell you if he knew, his prayer could have changed. Sometimes we may pray and fast, but yet the problem will still remain. Peter toiled all night, which is hard work, it is good to engage in hard work but to add a tasteful aroma to hard work is divine wisdom or divine revelation.


How do you access this? Pray with the Word of God, speak the Word in prayer; every hidden cause will break loose at the sound of the Word. A man sowed good seeds in his field. But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. Whiles you are toiling, sleeping at night, some people are planning evil, witches and wizards are on your neck, satanic forces are pounding forces, it takes grace to prevail against them. The key here is that they came at night. The night is when you are unconscious. When the cause is hidden, you need to pray it out.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. You can never be free if you are not born again. Jesus died for you so that you can be free forever. Satanic forces have the right to sit on your blessings and progress in life, but be happy Jesus has died for you so you can be free.
 If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you teach my hands to war.
  2. Father, I pray, may any cause negatively oppressing me be demolished in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may any satanic hedge against my destiny be broken in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, may your church move to another level of grace in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may the youth arise and shine in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray, any satanic arrow against my family is diverted in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment