Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Recover All

Topic: Recover All.


Memory Verse:  So David inquired of the Lord, saying, “Shall I pursue this troop? Shall I overtake them?” And He answered him, “Pursue, for you shall surely overtake them and without fail recover all.” I Samuel 30:8

Main Texts: I Samuel 30:8-19

Word For Thought: To be robbed of your heavenly blessings is an error.



Have you ever lost what really belongs to you? It is sad to note that, many people who are depressed now is as a result of what they have lost. May be you have lost your family, friends, money, business, properties etc., since you have not lost your life, you can recover all in Jesus name. How can this be? The word of God says so, recover all.

By divine authority, what ever that is stolen from you, you can recover. How can you recover, first you must know what is yours. Knowledge of what is yours builds your confident in authority to claim what belongs to you. Secondly, you must confront. To confront means to develop an action to claim what belongs to you; that is the step you make not the use of weapons but the use of prayer, fasting in obedience to the Word of God. David went to God, he knew what was his and has been lost, went to God in prayer and confronted to recover. Today, may God give you the same strength in Jesus name.

The devil is a thief, according to John 10:10, he comes to steal. To steal is to take that which is not lawfully yours. We are of the Lord, Jesus Christ has bought us with His precious Blood, and we owe no one but we are rightfully the Lord’s. We have His peace, joy, blessings, healing, etc, if anything that is meant for our good is stolen or taken away from us, then that is an error, by the authority in the name of Jesus we can recover.


Job recovered, also David when we look at our main readings; when the Amalekites invaded and attacked Ziklag and burned it with fire, they took captive the women and those who were there, from small to great; they did not kill anyone, but carried them away and went their way, then David and the people who were with him lifted up their voices and wept, until they had no more power to weep. Are you weeping today?  David was greatly distressed, for the people spoke of stoning him, because the soul of all the people was grieved, every man for his sons and his daughters. But David strengthened himself in the Lord his God, may you be strengthened.




Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from any form of oppression. You can never be free if you are not born again. Jesus died for you so that you can be free forever. Satanic forces have the right to sit on your blessings and progress in life, but Jesus has died so that you can be set free.
 If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thanks for your provisions.
  2. Father, I pray, may my provisions from heaven reach me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may any satanic blockage be broken in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I cannot be chained, I am released today in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am going higher today in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray, may your church experience favor in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment