Thursday, October 22, 2015

God's Blessings

Topic: God's Blessings


Memory Verse: “The blessing of the Lord makes one rich, and He adds no sorrow with it.” Proverbs 10:22

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 28:1-14

Word For Thought: When God blesses, no one curse.




     We serve a God who has blessed us with all spiritual blessings in the heavenly places, meaning, we have received from God, our inheritance to be on top in this world. Jesus said "we are the light of this world", which means without a true believer that marriage, company, church, remains under bondage until a true believer emerges with light for illumination. 

      It takes only God to release His blessings to us. We cannot move Him at all, there is a principle in this, and the principle is "give and it shall come back to you". Until you will give, you cannot expect anything. Money is called currency, taken from the word current. Current free flow from one source to another source in other for a work to be done. If this principle of current flow fails, there will be no light in our darkness, the same way,  if currency fails to let go another source cannot come in, so we shall remain in darkness forever. When you give, you open the source for another one to come in, if not, frustration sets in,,,God forbid!


        Only the blessings from God can set you on top of blessings. The power behind such blessings is not a hard work of sorrows God. When God blesses a man, the world is glorified. It is not a bad one, remember it is wonderful.“Now it shall come to pass, if you diligently obey the voice of the Lord your God, to observe carefully all His commandments which I command you today, that the Lord your God will set you high above all nations of the earth.  And all these blessings shall come upon you and overtake you, because you obey the voice of the Lord your God:


Note this: 

God loves you and wants you to receive His blessings. When you give your life faithfully to Him, He will set you free to be free from all forms of curses. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

    1. Praise and worship the Lord for another day.
    2. Pray this "Father break any chain of spiritual weakness in Jesus name".
    3. Pray this " Father, may your joy fill my heart in Jeus name
    4. Pray this "Father destroy every yoke disobedience in my life".
    5. Pray this "Father, may I be rich in Christ Jesus"
    .
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment