Sunday, October 25, 2015

Mouth Killers

Topic: Mouth Killers

Memory Verse: Death and life are in the power of the tongue, and those who love it will eat its fruits. Proverbs 18:21

Main Texts: James 3:2-10

Word For Thought: The mouth appears big, but it takes the tongue to shoot and kill

Many evil experiences we are facing now is as a result of mouth killers. They kill with no guns, no swords and no physical deadly weapons, but their mouths are doing the job. Some men are awake in the night only to incantate into the next day. Mouth killers sends words of evil to their victims. They are people they cannot forgive, people they  envy, people who are more prosperous than them. They will not sleep until they see evil.

Our anchor scripture, makes it clear that, the tongue is a killer. Some people died because of these mouth killers. Some people are in hell now because they did nothing concerning mouth killers. They spoke to foods, they spoke into gifts and they gave them out, only to softly and gently kill.

Mouth killers talk about problems not solutions. They gossip an speak lies about people. Many have committed suicide not because of what they did, but what people said about them. Mouth killers speak to the air, then carried out by evil powers to cause harm and death.


Knowingly and unknowingly, some parents just spoke, but it turned out to be a curse upon their children. Instead of love, these children will suffer and suffer. Beloved, not all deaths are natural, although all of us will die, but if you are not prayerful, mouth killers will kill you before your time. 


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of satanic dangersWhen you give your life faithfully to Him, He will set you free and you shall be free indeed. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, you deserve all the glory.
  2. Father, I repent of any evil words I said, I am sorry, forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, may evil mouth against my destiny fail in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, condemn any evil word against my destiny in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, grant us the grace to speak good but not evil in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray, may yours from the altar be sanctified in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment