Friday, October 9, 2015

Just Hold On!!

Topic: Just Hold On!


Memory Verse:  He shall cover you with His feathers, and under His wings you shall take refuge; his truth shall be your shield and buckler. Psalm 91:4

Main Texts: Hebrews 12:1-2

Word For Thought: The Cross is our hope of refuge.


There are many terrible things going on right now. Many of these quakes of problems have created a cloud and a storm, affecting nations, communities, homes and families. The church is not left out, mind bordering problems are happening. The news is not pleasant to watch these days, killing here and there, robbery, home invasions, kidnapping etc. are happening all over.

Jesus and His disciple were caught up in the midst of a great storm, but Jesus was sleeping. Peter was caught and then placed in prison, but he slept well in the night before he was led out of the prison miraculously. Paul and Silas were also in prison, but they were not afraid, but they sang hymns of praise, that same night, they were rescued. If Jesus is in the boat, then remember, the storm of this life will not carry you over.

In the midst of the storm Jesus slept to show us that, we can also sleep no matter what goes on around us. Surely he will save you from the fowler’s snare and from the deadly pestilence. The promise and the covenant we have with God is complete. Whatever He says, He means it. God is not man, if He gives rest to the beloved, then you can obtain rest in the midst of battles and life.

All you need is to hold on to Jesus. To hold on is to hold fast, to depend on God and His promises. To hold on is to rely solely on the promises of God for a restful and a peaceful life. Last week during the storm in North Carolina, a woman was driving to church and the water came to swallow the car and herself, but as the grandson came on the scene, the two of them got hold of the cross which was in front of the Church until people came in. The covenant we have with the Lord is covered by the Blood of Jesus, when we plead the blood, we shall get help. Dear just hold on, and get on…Jesus is Lord!


Note this: 

God loves us that He 
demonstrated His power to set us free by giving us Jesus, He died for our sins and wants you to live a life with uncommon favor. Through Him we operate in miracles, signs, and wonders.Your life is limited with no divine inheritance, no direction, and failure is not an option. If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, your presence is all I need.
  2. Father, I pray, grant me grace to hold on, even when it is hard, in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I come against any form of discouragement in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I plead the cause of the Cross over my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, may any invisible battle be frustrated in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment