Friday, October 30, 2015

Restored Destiny

Topic: Restored Destiny 


Memory Verse: “But when he came to himself, he said, ‘How many of my father’s hired servants have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! Luke 15:17

Main Texts: Mark 14:66-72

Word For Thought: We serve a God of a second chance.

Today it is sad to note that many people are committing suicide.  They choose death instead of life. Just yesterday a young Ghanaian model committed suicide in California. Let no one deceive you, suicide is never and will never be a solution to life problems. But rather it is a ticket to hell fire. Suicide is a sin and God says; thou shall not kill.

Continuing from yesterday’s message, we realized that, the life of Gehazi got wasted; the life of Esau got blessed because he worked hard to take off the yoke upon his neck, but it was not like the blessings of Jacob. Not the case of Judas Iscariot, he committed suicide. After looking at what he has done, the money in his hand was nothing but a curse which was going to follow him all his life. When you trade destiny, you trade your existence.

Peter was pursued by the devil, only to make him fail. He denied Jesus three times, unlike Judas who did it once.  But Peter pleaded on the mercy seat, and the God of compassion restored him back. If there was anyone to be lost, Peter was on the verge of losing destiny, but he saw through the eyes of the compassionate God who forgives all sins.


No matter what you have done, or what you are going through, God is ready to forgive you. The prodigal son came to himself and said “I will arise and go to my father, and will say to him, “Father, I have sinned against heaven and before you, and I am no longer worthy to be called your son. Make me like one of your hired servants.” God can restore you today, be of yourself and come just as you are.
                                                                                                                         

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Salvation is the gateway for divine blessings. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, for this word.
  2. Father, I pray, may your banner of love touch me in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, establish me for your glory in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any plan to bring me down is catching fire in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, any weakness in me is turning around for strength in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 

No comments:

Post a Comment