Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Your Name, Your Destiny

Topic: Your Name, Your Destiny


Memory Verse:  Whatever one is, he has been named already, For it is known that he is man; And he cannot contend with Him who is mightier than he. Ecclesiastes 6:10

Main Texts: Isaiah 9:6-7, Luke 2:21

Word For Thought: Your name directs your blessings.



Your Name places a higher significance on your destiny. You can determine the destiny and the purpose of a man by his or her name. Adam gave names to all things created. Anything that has no name don’t exist.The name Immanuel was the prophetic name of Jesus, the name Jesus describes the purpose of Jesus, that is to say, He came to save us from sin, and the name Christ describes His nature. Christ, as also translated in Greek as Messiah, means "the Anointed One".

Apart from destiny and purpose, there is a spirit behind every name. Nabal was Abigail’s husband, this man lived just as his name means, he acted so foolishly that costed him his untimely death. Many died young not because of anything but their names. Their names are linked to the evil world so they can be easily used for bloody sacrifices. Many are struggling now because the name they were given by their parents is evil, disappointed, discouragement, failure, even some name their children after evil gods. How do you expect this child to live with such names.

All needed in Abram and Sarai’s  life was a change of name. As Isaac’s name was given by God as a promised Child, the name of Jacob was not. So God couldn’t bless him. Jacob has to wrestle in destiny. He has to steal blessings, but when his name changed, he became a blessing. Ichabod’s name has no glory in it, if not by divine intervention, he cannot succeed in life. May be all you needed is a name change.

Today, what is your name? Remember your name is attached to your destiny, purpose on earth, character, or your nature and your spirituality. Trace your name and pray for deliverance. Be blessed.




Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free from all forms of oppression. You can never be free if you are not born again. You acquire a new name from God when you are born again. Jesus died for you so that you can be free forever. Satanic forces have the right to sit on your blessings and progress in life, but Jesus has died so that you can be set free.
 If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you, thanks for giving me a blessful name.
  2. Father, I pray, cleanse me from any evil name in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I disconnect myself from any ancestral god's name in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, my destiny is restored today in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I am called Blessing, so shall it be in Jesus name.
  6. Father, I pray, may Your Church be called The Church of God, in Jesus name.

Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment