Sunday, October 11, 2015

You are Covered

Topic: You are Covered 


Memory Verse:  “Blessed are those whose lawless deeds are forgiven, and whose sins are covered” Romans 4:7

Main Texts: Leviticus 17:11, Ephesians 2:13, Hebrews 10:19

Word For Thought: Remember, you are covered by the Blood of Jesus.



We have been greatly insured by the Blood of Jesus. It is the life Blood of every beliver. There was a time when blood of bulls and sheep were used to cover or atone for the sins of people but not until the Blood of Jesus was poured for us, we became greatly insured. We have been insured to walk in sickness free, miracles signs and wonders. We have been insured to operate in the Lord's goodness and mercy. 

This insurance has its own premium, you need to give your life to Christ so you can be part of God's family. You need to live a good life so you can be maintained as a covenanted child of God. The grace of God is enough to keep you in Him, but you need to be renewed day by day.The Blood makes the difference, the incorruptible Blood of Jesus, a Blood without spot, has changed our destiny and our being to conform into the image of Christ the anointed. Through the Blood, we have been anointed to do exploits.


Remember that not only the Blood redeems you and me from the power of sin alone, but has insured us from any torment of the devil. That is why we must be in good standing before God, live right in obedience and worship. As often as we take the communion, we remember none other but the cross. The cross is where every negativity over our head is crossed. In that sense, any negativity over our destiny is cancelled by the Blood of Jesus. You are insured, walk as an insured man or woman of God.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. You cane never be free if you are not born again. Jesus died specially for you to be free. The Blood of Jesus was shed for you to be free.
 If you want to be born again by giving your life to Christ, or to renew your faith, pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Praise God for the Blood of Jesus that was shed
  2. Pray and commit yourself to the Blood to cleanse you from all disobedience.
  3. Pray this "Father, on this day I plead the Blood of your son Jesus, cause hope to any hopelessness situation in my life now in Jesus name".
  4. Pray this "Father as the Passover Blood was shed, commit the same to be a mark at any point of entry and exit in my life in Jesus name".
  5. Pray this " I defeat every evil thought in my life in Jesus name".


Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. ;;;michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment