Monday, March 14, 2016

Fight no More

Topic: Fight no More.


Memory Verse: "The LORD is a warrior; The LORD is His name”. Exodus 15:3

Main Texts: Romans 8:31-39

Daily Quote: If you are more than a conqueror, then your place is not at the battle front, that is the place of the angelic host, who fights on our behalf – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year Numbers 21:1-22:20 Luke 1:26-56 Psalm 57:1-11 Proverbs 11:9-11

 Many do not understand spiritual warfare. It is not a physical warfare but spiritual. We do not war after the flesh but we engage spiritual battles every day. Many are dying physically due to some spiritual proclamations. They engaged a warfare that was meant to be fought spiritual, their emotions and frustrations governed their minds and actions were taken. Beloved, we are in Christ and the covenant we have with God is sealed as we read Psalm 91. We are under the shadow of the almighty, we are being protected day and night as in Psalm 121 and Psalm 127:1.

We are not to engage in any physical battle with anyone. That is not scriptural. Don’t take sticks, guns and cutlasses to any place or a church to fight. It is not your duty to fight. In Deuteronomy 20, God instructed the Israelites that when they go out to battle against their enemies and when they see horses and chariots and the enemies more and numerous than them, they shouldn’t be afraid of them; for the LORD their God, who brought them up from the land of Egypt, is with them. When they are approaching the battle, the priest shall come near and speak to the people.

The priest stands in for the Highest Priest, Jesus Christ our Lord. Then he shall say to the people, 'Hear, O Israel, you are approaching the battle against your enemies today. Do not be fainthearted. Do not be afraid, or panic, or tremble before them, for the LORD your God is the one who goes with you, to fight for you against your enemies, to save you. In Exodus 14:14, Moses assured the people to calm down because the Lord their God will fight for them.

You don’t talk to your mother-in-law all because some Prophet said she is a witch. You are not shaking hands with people in your church because someone told you, that man is a wizard. You don’t care for any member of your family because the Prophet told you the day you do you will die. Your mother is dying but you don’t care, you think she is responsible for all your problems. Beloved, check your life, pray to engage all your battles in the spiritual rather than you fighting physically. God has a way He will kill all our Goliaths.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I ask for your mercy if I have killed anyone with words, please forgive me.
  3. Father, I pray, you fought in the time of old, fight now for me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, send Michael and the angelic host to bring in my long awaited miracle in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, weaken my enemies, may their efforts to bring me down elevate me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment