Tuesday, March 22, 2016

The Cross and the Curse

Topic: The Cross and the Curse


Memory Verse: Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, “Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree” Galatians 3:13

Main Texts: Colossians 2:13-15

Daily Quote: The Bridge to cross into redemption is the Cross – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Numbers 33:40-35:34, Luke 5:12-28, Psalm 65:1-13, Proverbs 11:23

When God created man, He breathed into man and the man became a living spirit living in a body having a soul or a will. So man was clothed by the glory of God. The Lord God took the man and put him in the Garden of Eden to work it and take care of it. And the Lord God commanded the man, “You are free to eat from any tree in the garden; but you must not eat from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, for when you eat from it you will certainly die.

God said the day they eat they will die, but when they ate it did they die? Yes they did. Man became a dead spirit living in a body having a soul. This is the nature of any man who lives in disobedience. Disobedience is deadly as well as the wages of sin is death. Man’s nature was replaced with shame. They were spirit beings, they were naked but were not ashamed but when they became fleshly being’s, they became ashamed.

Beloved, sin brought a great curse. Curse of the womb and the land. Sin separated us from God. We didn’t deserve His love and compassion. But in all these, God took away the shame and Lord God made tunics of skin, and clothed them. So when man’s inequity abounded, God set an appointed time for redemption.

The Cross was the final redemptive process of man. Without the Cross there is no redemption. It is the Cross that has crossed out all our sins, our curses and shame. The Cross is the bridge that has reconnected us back to God again. So the final breadth that gave man a new life again is the cross. A carrier of a new life is not ashamed anymore, not under curse anymore, freely freed to serve the Lord.  

Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for the Blood of Jesus that was shed
  2. Father, may this Easter season bring to us, all the blessings of the Lord.
  3. Father, I pray, may any curse operating in my life be revoked in  Christ Jesus.
  4. Father, I pray, I break any satanic chains of limitations in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not die but live in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment