Wednesday, March 9, 2016

When The Earth Helps

Topic: When The Earth Helps.


Memory Verse:  The Lord will fight for you, and you shall hold your peace. Exodus 14:14

Main Texts: Revelation 12:13-17

Daily Quote: When you fight, God keeps silent but when you hold your peace, the Lord will fight for you” ― Michael B. Gyekye

Bible Reading in One Year Numbers 11:24-13:33 Mark 14:22-52 Psalm 52:1-9 Proverbs 11:1-3

The Dragon, Satan, waited on the woman as she was conceived so he can smite the Baby, but God prevented that. Moreover, she bore a male Child who was to rule all over the nations with a rod of iron. And her Child was caught up to God and His throne. Then the woman fled into the wilderness, where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there one thousand two hundred and sixty days. This year, you shall escape any satanic plot in Jesus name.

And war broke out in heaven; Michael and his angels fought with the dragon and the dragon and his angels fought, but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them in heaven any longer and they were cast down on the earth. Now when the dragon saw that he had been cast to the earth, he persecuted the woman who gave birth to the male Child. But the woman was given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness to her place, where she is nourished for a time and times and half a time, from the presence of the serpent.

So the serpent spewed water out of his mouth like a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away by the flood.  But the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened its mouth and swallowed up the flood which the dragon had spewed out of his mouth. This year, the earth will help someone reading this devotional. The Dragon fought in and out only to destroy the woman and the baby but Heaven prevented that. Heaven is preventing your fall; you shall rise in Jesus name.


Many are the devices of the evil one this year, but the earth will help you. In fact, all the plans of the devil shall be swallowed up by the earth. Anybody who wants to see your downfall shall fall for you to rise in Jesus name. Any devil waiting for your dream to be destroyed shall see the wrath of God. God will settle you and you shall not fail in Jesus name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray, Lord cleanse me for battle in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I hold on my peace, please fight my battles in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, this year I shall not be ashamed in Jesus name.
  5. Father, may the earth swallow up any demonic influence in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment