Friday, March 18, 2016

Why Do I have to Give?

Topic: Why Do I have to Give?.


Memory Verse: Bring all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be food in My house, and try Me now in this,” says the Lord of hosts, “If I will not open for you the windows of heaven, and pour out for you such blessing. That there will not be room enough to receive it. Malachi 3:10

Main Texts: Matthew 19:20-22

Daily Quote: “For it is in giving that we receive.” ― Francis of Assisi

Bible in One Year Numbers 26:52-28:15 Luke 3:1-22 Psalm 61:1-8 Proverbs 11:16-1

The next key which ordains your open heavens is Giving to support the work of God. Many ask this question ‘why do I have to give?’ You have all the reason to give because your giving is a seed you sow to harvest later. As the earth remains, seedtime and harvest will not cease. Give also because it is a command and as a child of God, it describes your nature as the Lord God Almighty is a giver. It is part of our divine DNA. God loved this world to the extent that He gave His Only Son. God our father is a giver; we His children must also be givers.
Sometimes, when the church service goes on and if money is mentioned, everybody’s face changes. Why? Giving makes us act like God. Moreover, it is the Devil’s plan to put us under his instructions, but glory to God we are no more under his curse. When you give, you operate on God’s divine principle of giving and receiving. God's prosperity plan is a covenant, you give by playing your part and God will release to you. From our main scripture; we learn that, if you don’t bring all the tithes, your heavens will close. Your access to the Kingdom will close. So giving opens the heavens for your sake.
You also have to give because we have to store up all our treasures in heaven. When you die you no longer depend on your bank accounts here but in heaven. When you want a divine breakthrough financially where you want to receive favor, you don’t depend on your physical bank account but what you have obediently store up in heaven.
When you give, you give to the Lord. How do we give to the Lord? By supporting and contributing to church developments, through tithes and offerings, giving to Christian brothers and sisters, giving to the poor and the needy, supporting Christian ministries and any positive cause. Many are speaking against Tithes and offerings, but remember, your giving is part of your worship.

Remember to keep in your prayers our first program is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough.God bless you.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I plead the Blood today, please cleanse me for not being trustworthy in my giving.
  3. Father, I pray, I need the grace to be obedient in my giving in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, create in me a giving spirit in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, as my provider, provide, so I can also provide in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment