Thursday, March 31, 2016

What Shall Profit a Man?

Topic: What Shall Profit a MAN?.


Memory Verse: Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? Mark 8:37

Main Texts: Matthew 16:25-27


Daily Quote: You can insure them all, but remember to insure your soul.  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 16:1-17:20, Luke 9:7-27, Psalm 72:1-20, Proverbs 12:8-9



What will profit a man who gains the whole world but loses his or her soul? You know we are men created by God, and we are spirit beings, having a soul living in a body. The real you is your soul. That is the thinking and living being. This being doesn’t die, the body dies but the soul lives on. After death, the body cannot walk, think, and speak anymore, your soul moves into the spiritual realm. That is where judgment is made whether you lived right here on earth or bad.

Sometimes when we talk about this many think it is a lie. Many have had a feel about near death experiences. And they testify about how life still goes on after death. You can have it back or lose it depending on how you lived here on earth. The life of sin will make you die a second death. The wages of sin is death. You must repent today; there is no more time for you because death does not announce itself.

You can be rich here on earth; buy the best of cars, many of them; more houses and all the women to yourself. Living a life of total pleasure but yet none of these can accompany you to the grave. What shall it profit a man if he gain the whole world and lose his soul? There is a story about Lazarus and the Richman in Luke 16:19-31. The rich got it all but refused to give his soul to the Lord.

He insured his body but refused to insure his soul so he didn’t get a place in the Lord. He was really in fire and thirsty. He said ‘‘Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue because I am in agony in this fire.’’ But that was too late. Today is the time and day, don’t wait to make Christ the anointed your own.

No matter the kind of sin, Jesus died for that. You can really be saved. Only confess and take Jesus the one who died as your Lord and personal savior.


Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, I have a joy the world cannot give.
  2. Father, forgive me, I rededicate my soul to you in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I renounce any earthly pleasure in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, I request all the power that has to carry me on in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I need your love and presence in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment