Friday, March 11, 2016

The Blood Price

Topic: The Blood Price.


Memory Verse:  “God paid a high price for you, so don't be enslaved by the world. 1 Corinthians 7:23

Main Texts: Hebrews 9:11-15

Daily Quote: I'll look to the cross, as my failure is lost in the light of Your glorious grace” ― Hillsong

Bible Reading in One Year Numbers 15:17-16:40, Mark 15:1-47, Psalm 54:1-7, Proverbs 11:5-6

There is a price in any purchase which may be in kind or in a cash value. The purchase for the forgiveness of sin was made by the Blood of Jesus Christ. The blood of goats and calves couldn’t pay but with His own blood He entered the Most Holy Place once for all, having obtained eternal redemption for us. Nothing can pay the price of salvation, not by fame or status; there was no amount of money that could have bought us this salvation except the precious Blood of the Lamb of God.

Beloved, these days we preach less about the Blood and we don’t sing the warfare songs as we used to. We rely more on the security of man than that of God. The Blood of Jesus is the Passover blood that protects you and me from any demonic attack of destruction. In Genesis 12:13, the blood was a sign for them on their houses where they were. And when He saw the blood, He passed over them.

I apply the Blood on me every day because I know the plague out there. Demonic forces fear the Blood. Hypertension, diabetes, cancer, high cholesterol fears the Blood. Jesus paid it all on the cross. He said “it is finished”. That statement alone issued the receipt of our redemption. So anytime you plead the Blood, you are showing God, this is my receipt, father help me!


The Blood is the red card that stops any player of evil over your head. My dear enough of demonic nonsense, this year you are coming out of any affliction in Jesus name. It is the Blood that seals salvation. You can be as good as you can be, you will never catch the eyes of God until the Bloods pleads your salvation. God is selling life and it takes only the Blood of Jesus which can buy you life everlasting.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray, I plead the Blood over my family and children in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, I plead the Blood over my business and the work of my hands in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, this year any operation shall pass over me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I am marked by your Blood, my salvation is complete in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment