Thursday, March 3, 2016

Spiritual Agents

Topic: Spiritual Agents.


Memory Verse:  Jesus answered them, "Did I Myself not choose you, the twelve, and yet one of you is a devil?" John 6:70

Main Texts: Luke 13:11-16

Daily Quote: Deal with the spirit causing the havoc, not the man creating the mess” ― Michael B. Gyekye


Don’t be astonished that Satan entered into Judas who was called Iscariot, belonging to the number of the twelve, he needed a spiritual agent. Also, Jesus who told apostle Peter, "Get behind Me, Satan! You are a stumbling block to Me; for you are not setting your mind on God's interests, but man's." Spiritual agents are agents used by the spirit world to affect the physical world.  God made His angels spirits, but His servants who are men, flames of fire as the Bible says. God is a spirit and in the same way, remember that Satan who is a devilish angel is also spirit.

If God is Spirit, then He needs a man medium in other to live among men. That is why Jesus who is God came down to die for man, came in a man’s form. The influence of spirit beings in the affairs of man needs a medium. It could be a man or an animal. Remember a donkey spoke in the story of the prophet Balaam. If you avail yourself, God can use you to affect your generation.

Also, the Satan also needs a medium to operate. in our text, Jesus choose 12, and the devil chose 1 among the twelve. That is why you need to test all the spirits. It could be a wolf in a sheep's clothing. There are evil men and women who have been possessed by the devil and he is using them as agents for his evil deeds. These may include witches, palm readers, psychics, false prophets, occults and evil fraternities etc. Satan entered into Peter only to use him as a medium to stop Jesus from dying for mankind. Satan entered into Judas, only to betray Jesus.

Beloved, evil operatives are all over and it takes the grace of God to be delivered. That is why we need to be in prayer and in the study of God. There are men and women who are been affected each day. They are dealing with demonic and other complex issues, beyond the understanding of men. These operatives are the stumbling blocks to peoples’ progress, marriages, jobs, destinies, etc.


In our main text, a woman who for eighteen years had had a sickness caused by a spirit. Satan had bounded this woman with the spirit of affliction for eighteen years, but it took Jesus, our savior to deliver her. Deal with the spirit, cast it out and that person can be free. Don't kill anyone, cast the  spirit out. Today, you are free also in Jesus name.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray, may I be a vessel of honor to you.
  3. Father, I pray, create in me a clean heart in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, any spirit causing havoc over my soul shall die in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, deliver us so we can be agents of glory in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment