Tuesday, March 1, 2016

The Place of Comfort.

Topic: The Place of Comfort.


Memory Verse:  “‘Comfort, yes, comfort My people!’ says your God.”  Isaiah 40:1

Main Texts: Psalm 23:4-6

Daily Quote: In His presence, we find all the comfort we need” ― Michael B. Gyekye


In the time of mourning, you need to be comforted. That is why, blessed are those who mourn in the Lord, who depend on God in the time of troubles and shame, for they shall be comforted. I am yet to know anyone who wishes for trouble upon himself all the time. Sometimes we wish for troubles over those who are our enemies, but in most cases not for ourselves.

But today, let me tell you that, let your enemies live and wish for no trouble over their head. But let this be your prayer “Lord let the efforts of my enemies to bring me down promote me”. This is because, your enemies work more to bring you down than you do to promote yourself. So if their efforts are turned for your good, you get promoted fasted. They never sleep until they see evil in your house, marriage, job, and your entire destiny.

David depended on the Lord, he said “your rod and your staff, they comfort me”.  If anybody needed comfort David is one of them. He was not regarded as a true son of his father Jessie. Even his own father refused to introduce him as part of his sons when Prophet Samuel visited. He was the errand boy in the house. He was in the bush watching over the sheep and dealing with wild animals. I believe that, food, clothing and money was a problem for him, but he used all these as training grounds only to reign in glory.


In times of discouragement and sorrow, look to the Bible, which is the sure word of God to be encouraged and be consoled by the God of all comfort.  For His anger is but for a moment, His favor is for life; weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. Jesus said; “Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.” Today, surrender it all unto the Lord.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I depend on your grace for my divine comfort.
  3. Father, I pray, what I shall overcome and conquer in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, I depend on you for all my needs in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, comfort all mourners in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment