Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Unlocking The Heavens

Topic: Unlocking The Heavens.


Memory Verse: Then the king said to me, “What do you request?” So I prayed to the God of heaven. Nehemiah 2:4

Main Texts: James 5:17-18

Daily Quote: Prayer is the great key that amazingly unlock the heavens – Michael Gyekye

Bible in One Year Numbers 24:1-25:18 Luke 2:1-35 Psalm 59:1-17 Proverbs 11:14

Prayer is the greatest key that unlocks the heavens for you to get access to the things of the kingdom. When people pray, when a nation prays, when a church prays and a family prays, they are operating on a key that will open up their heavens. The people of Israel would have been into slavery until now if they had not prayed. The prophetic utterance gave them the key but it took prayers to operate.

Beloved, prophecies and revelations are needed, but it takes the fervent and the effectual prayer to make them the reality. Prayer brings into reality the plan of God. Without prayer, you and I are as good as checks with huge amounts but has no value because we have not been endorsed. So prayers endorse your access to operate as a child of the kingdom.

Apostle Paul was a prayerful man, he mostly prayed in the spirit. He couldn’t have achieved a lot without prayer. If we could remember Jesus prayed and He accomplished a lot. The church started on prayer as Jesus left all of them gathered in the upper room and prayed. As they prayed and worshiped, their Pentecost came. We cannot get any easy ride in Christianity, the one that imparts prays and I know God is going to change your destiny for the better.

God hears all prayers but He answers His children prayers. He communes and relate with His children, so if you don’t belong to our family, it will be a hard time for you to understand that prayer works. Don’t let this message go by, give your life to Christ.

Moreover, God answers heartfelt prayer just as Hannah prayed. It is a prayer that moves your heart closer to God. It is not about the voice you use to pray or the time you prayed but the heart that you use to pray. Some pray to kill their physical enemies, but God said we should love them. Don’t pray to kill anyone but pray for God to deal with anyone who is troubling you. He knows how to kill very well. I always allow His will to take place and sometimes His is more serious than I can do. Learn to pray and trust in the Lord.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I plead the Blood today, please cleanse me from all uncleanliness.
  3. Father, I pray, I need grace to pray the kingdom type prayers in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, graced me the power to pray earnestly in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, as operate on this Kingdom key, Father hear me in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment