Friday, March 25, 2016

The Good Friday

Topic: The Good Friday.


Memory Verse: In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace. Ephesians 1:7

Main Texts:Hebrews 9:12-14

Daily Quote: The day of the Cross is our Independence Day  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 4:1-49 Luke 6:39-7:10 Psalm 68:1-18 Proverbs 11:28

The Cross is the place of redemption. Redemption means to "buy back" or "buy out of" in order to set free by the payment of a ransom price. Dr. Luke writes of the "Church of God, which He purchased with His own blood" (Acts 20:28). Paul explains to the Ephesians that "we have redemption through His blood" (Ephesians 1:7).

Without the Cross there is no meaning in this life and man will remain in its shameful state. Man’s glory after we were created was that just as God because God created us in His own image (Genesis 1:26). But sin took His image away from us and we got clothed with shame, sickness, failure, disappointments, troubles, etc.  Man was meant to operate in dominion but sin placed us in a complete curse.

For this cause that Jesus came, to take us back into our original glory. The place of dominion, power and might. Adam took dominion over all the creation of man and that my dear is you and I our place. The basis of our alienation from God was taken away by His taking the death for us in order to reconcile us to God. "Through Him (Christ) God reconciled all things to Himself, having made peace through the blood of His cross" (Colossians 1:20).

The death of Christ, symbolized by the concept of shed blood, releases and forgives men from the penalty of sins when received by faith. "We have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses" (Ephesians 1:7). He "released us from our sins by His blood" (Revelation 1:5), for "without shedding of blood there is no forgiveness" (Hebrews 9:22). By the vicarious death of Jesus Christ, we have been declared righteous and we have been made righteous. Paul refers to Christians "having been justified by His blood" (Romans 5:9).

So today Good Friday, I want you to be happy because you are celebrating your independence day.
The day of joy not sorrow. Jesus finished them all. I curse any evil manipulations operating against your life today, you are free and so free in indeed. 

Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for the saving Blood of Jesus that was shed
  2. Father, may this Easter season bring to us, all the blessings of the Lord.
  3. Father, I pray, may this day be good for me in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, any curse operating now shall be destroyed in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not die but live in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment