Thursday, March 10, 2016

When The Clock is Ticking

Topic: When The Clock is Ticking.


Memory Verse:  For he says, “In a favorable time I listened to you, and in a day of salvation I have helped you.” Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2 (ESV)

Main Texts: Ecclesiastes 3:1-8

Daily Quote: “How did it get so late so soon?” ― Dr. Seuss

Bible Reading in One Year Numbers 14:1-15:16 Mark 14:53-72 Psalm 53:1-6 Proverbs 11:4

The clock was ticking on Hannah but she prayed desperately that God should give her a man child and she will give him to Him. Yes the Lord answered. Eli saw how desperate she was and thought she was drunk. No, the clock was ticking on her. It was another Shiloh and she didn’t want to miss it this time. The clock was ticking on the Israelites in Egypt, the four hundred years as promised past, yet they were still suffering. But they cried and their deliverer came back. Today, somebody’s deliverer is coming.

Remember my dear, time and chance happens to us all. In fact, God has no favorites. He is the lover of all. In John 3:16, the Bible says, for God so loved the world, not some but the world. Which includes believers and non-believers, the sick and well, the poor and rich, God loves us all but He answers speedily when you live right and when you cry unto Him in prayer.

Time is not on our side. According to today’s reading, to everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven. A time for every purpose, your purpose of creation, the plan that God has in stock for has a time that God will allow you to shine, but if you miss it, your life is as good a salt that has lost its taste, it is good for nothing.


Some years ago, some men came into your life, for some reason or the other, you rejected all of them and now the clock is ticking on your age. Brother, you just line up the ladies and you broke their hearts, now you ready nobody is accepting you. Your time came and you didn’t notice it no it is gone and the clock is ticking. Sometimes if these demons can take you to court I believe they will because, when God created the Garden of Eden, although it was a glorious place, yet the Devil got there, but it took the will man to commit sin. Stop blaming others about your situation and pray to God, He alone can reverse the time for you just as King Hezekiah.

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again there is no time left for you, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray, I shall not miss my time in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, destroy any obstacle in my way in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, time and chance will happen to me in Jesus name.
  5. Father, my future cannot be stolen in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment