Tuesday, March 8, 2016

The Prosperity Mandate

Topic: The Prosperity Mandate.


Memory Verse:  “While the earth remains, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, winter and summer, and day and night shall not cease.” Genesis 8:22

Main Texts: Deuteronomy 8:11-20

Daily Quote: God's Prosperity plan does not answer to prayers, it is a covenant principle” ― Bishop David Oyedepo

Bible Reading in One Year Numbers 10:1-11:23 Mark 14:1-21 Psalm 51:1-19 Proverbs 10:31-32

It is quite obvious in many churches how prayer topics are raised on how we can get money to do this job or that. It looks like we spend more time collecting money than preaching, worshiping and praying. Don’t get me wrong, I support all various forms of raising money for the kingdoms work, but is it God’s will for us to spend all the time during worship to collect money? Is it God’s will for us to always to pray for money? Others don’t go to church like you and I do but they are very rich. The answer is why?

It is God’s will to prosper us. From Genesis to Revelation, no one was called by God who got broke. Starting from Noah, Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, Joseph, David, Solomon etc. all of them prospered. In fact, all of them enjoyed God’s prosperity plan. It is God who blesses, He has the power to make us rich. He is the builder of the church, not us. It is better to wait on God to allow certain projects in the church that we competing with other churches. This is why some church forces their members to give; because God is not building. When He builds He needs no one’s help.

God’s prosperity plan is a give-and-take scenario. When you give then God will allow you to receive. Without you letting it go, others will not come to you, you cannot reap where you have not sown. That is stealing but that is what we want these days Christianity. The Receiving Christianity. We want sharp money and instant miracles.

As the Lord lives, seed-time and harvest will not pass. When your part is played just as Abraham did, you have the right to be blessed. We always want God to do His part whiles we fail to show mercy, love compassion to others. That is how we pray, we always want God to do it whiles we fail to do our part. When we mention giving your face changes.


If prayer and preaching alone make people rich, I guess the world richest men will come from my church, but when we obey His principles we prosper. I am not saying don’t pray or preach but we need to trust and obey, serve the Lord by walking in His principles of tithing and giving because He gives us the power to get wealth.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray, create in me the unstoppable faith in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may I be obedient to the prosperity mandate in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, this year may I be a Kingdom lover in Jesus name.
  5. Father, grant me a heart to give willingly and joyfully in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment