Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Unreasonable Men 2.

Topic: Unreasonable Men 2.


Memory Verse: Wherefore we would have come unto you, even I Paul, once and again; but Satan hindered us. 1 Thessalonians 2:18

Main Texts: Zechariah 3:1-2

Daily Quote: Righteousness is key that exit the door for Satan get out of your life  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 13:1-15:23, Luke 8:40-9:6, Psalm 71:1-24, Proverbs 12:5-7

Once again beware of unreasonable men. Sanballat and Tobiah were evil and unreasonable men. Sanballat, Tobiah, and Geshem were three enemies of the Jews who made several attempts to stop Nehemiah from rebuilding the walls of Jerusalem. They used various ploys in their attempt to disrupt the Jews’ work. These three men sought to harm Nehemiah as in (Nehemiah 6:2); intimidate him with false reports (verses 5–6); deceive him with false prophets (verses 7–13); and influence the nobles of Judah only to oppose the building of the wall. But in the end they failed. Today, evil shall fail in Jesus name.

Why will they oppose the building of the wall? Sometimes you ask yourself, what have I done to deserve this kind of hatred? What is my case, and what did I do wrong? The answer will be nothing. Unreasonable men have no case against their victims. They are operating on their selfish ambitions; they are of their father the Devil, who deceive people.

Jesus fell into the hands of unreasonable men. Although Jesus came to die for our sins, but He was tortured and finally nailed on the cross shamefully because of the desire of heartless men. They chose to free the robber who has been killing them an also stealing their goods. They chose to eat and dine with their enemy than to rescue their loved ones.

Beloved, the Pharisees were unreasonable men. If you don't stop them, they will. They will stop you, just as in our main reading today. They will oppose you with no reason but envy. Today as you embark on the day; may you be blessed in Jesus Name. 


Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, I have a joy the world cannot give.
  2. Father, forgive me all my wrongs, perfect your will in my life in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may all my evil oppositions fail in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, may any path of evil be destroyed this year in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall live in the goodness and mercy of the Lord in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment