Saturday, March 5, 2016

Overcoming the Evil

Topic: Overcoming the Evil.


Memory Verse:  Who gave Himself for our sins so that He might rescue us from this present evil age, according to the will of our God and Father, Galatians 1:4

Main Texts: 1 John 2:13-14

Daily Quote: The Bible is loaded with never-ending bullets that can shoot down any type of evil bird” ― Michael B. Gyekye

Bible Reading in One Year Numbers 2:1-3:51, Mark 11:27-12:17, Psalm 47:1-9, Proverbs 10:24-25

My heart bleeds to see evil at work. I have prayed to God that any evil encounter that comes in contact with me should be defeated totally in Jesus name. I pray the same prayer for you today; “any evil oppressing your destiny must die in Jesus name”. The daughter of Abraham in Luke 13:16 was bounded by Satan for 18 years. What an insult!

Don’t be too proud, you can be oppressed by Satan even in the church. Some people think the church they go can prevent them from the oppression of the devil. Some people even convince you to leave your church because there are too many witches in your church, but my dear, it is not the Church, but Christ who lives in you. He that is in us is greater than that of the world. We are more than conquerors.

David was confronted by bear and lions on the field but he overcame them. When he met a similar beast, Goliath, the same went down dead. What did he do? He applied the Rock. Just yesterday afternoon as I was meditating on this scripture, the Holy Spirit told me “you know the stone David picked was me, I am the word when you use me I know where to hit your enemies”.

David picked the two-edged sword, he picked the light that shines in the midst of darkness to overcome Goliath. Who is the Goliath over your life today, He will come down in Jesus name. I have not seen a man or woman who is a Word of God addict who can be oppressed by the devil. Jesus used the Word to overcome Satan, and he fled from His presence. The Word of God places a code on you that the ruler of this world Satan cannot decode.


Today we have started our Bible reading plan. Please follow this plan, you can read or hear on your phone or download the Bible Audio app and hear the Word daily. The more you read or hear and apply, you will become blessed. Please send me an email or a text if you have been blessed by this message. God bless you.


Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free and the promises of God are not for you. The  greatest investment in life is to insure your soul. My dear if you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise and worship you for another time of "Early with God".
  2. Father, I pray, create in me the unstoppable faith in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may your word dwell deeply in me in Jesus name.
  4. Father, I pray, demolish any evil tower over my life in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I shall not be entertained by evil this year in Jesus name.
If you have been blessed, please send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated

No comments:

Post a Comment