Monday, March 28, 2016

Unreasonable Men.

Topic: Unreasonable Men.


Memory Verse: And pray that we may be delivered from wicked and evil people, for not everyone has faith. 2 Thessalonians 3:2 (NIV)

Main Texts: Acts 23:12-14

Daily Quote: Righteousness is a hard thing, it attracts many evil men just only to bring you down  – Michael Gyekye


Bible in One Year - Deuteronomy 9:1-10:22 Luke 8:4-21 Psalm 69:19-36 Proverbs 12:2-3

Unreasonable men are all over. They can be found in any organization, society and scarier in the church of God. Wicked and evil men plan evil each day. Some against their so-called enemies and any innocent person who is in one way or may not be associated with their enemies. They are children of Satan. Their father is the most envious. He hated Job with a passion to the extent that Job cursed his day. He wanted to sift Peter as wheat but Jesus prayed for him.

Beloved, evil men are just regular men who have allowed the spirit of envy to take dominion over them. Haman was a wicked person. He wanted to wipe out all the Jews because Mordecai did not reverence him. Because of just one person he wanted to kill thousands, he placed on the suicide vest to kill other innocent Jews. But that vest blasted him and his family. Today I pray any evil man planning any attack against you shall fall by his own sword in Jesus name.

According to our main scripture, the Jews formed a conspiracy and bound themselves under an oath, saying that they would neither eat nor drink until they had killed Paul. Remember, evil men too fast. Demons fast, so don’t think fasting only can take you to heaven, it must accompany prayers, deep meditation and reading of scriptures. It is not about the time but the purpose and the faith attached.

These men were evil. Evil men and women trade in love for hatred. Paul was just pursuing his destiny and purpose but it attracted evil attention. Those who do good always get evil attention. There were more than forty who formed this plot. They came to the chief priests and the elders and said, "We have bound ourselves under a solemn oath to taste nothing until we have killed Paul. Today any evil man against your destiny shall fall in Jesus name.



Remember to keep in your prayers our first program which is coming off this summer in New York City, “Enough is Enough Encounter”. Please pray about it. I prayed to God if He will not answer you, He shouldn’t let it come on. But I know He will.  It is a platform for a miraculous breakthrough. God bless you

Note this: 

God loves you and wants to set you free. Jesus died for you and salvation is the gateway for divine blessings and abundance. If you are not born again, you are not free. If you want to be born again today by giving your life to Christ, or you want to renew your faith,  please pray this prayer 


“Dear Lord Jesus Christ, I come to You today. I am a sinner. Forgive me of my sins and cleanse me with Your Blood. Deliver me from sin and Satan to serve the living God. I accept You as my Lord and Savior. Make me a child of God today. Thank You for accepting me into Your Kingdom.”'

Prayers for Today

  1. Father, I praise you for today, I have a joy the world cannot give.
  2. Father, forgive me all my wrongs, perfect your will in my life in Jesus name.
  3. Father, I pray, may all my evil planners fail in Jesus Name.
  4. Father, I pray, covenant keeping God, deceive all my enemies in Jesus name.
  5. Father, I pray, I shall not die but live in Jesus name.
Send me an email, if you prayed to give your life to Christ, God bless you. 
Email: michaelbgyekye@gmail.com/nanagyekye29@gmail.com/9178256203 
All scriptures are in NKJV, unless stated.

No comments:

Post a Comment